NOTICE TO POLICYHOLDERS
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
This notice informs you, our valued policyholder, how we, the River Falls Mutual Insurance Company, collect, disclose and protect your nonpublic personal financial information. This notice also is given on behalf of the other members of the River Falls Mutual Insurance Company family of companies, including the Dusek Agency.
Collecting Information to Conduct Our Business
We collect, retain and use nonpublic personal financial information about you for the purpose of serving your insurance needs and administering our customer relationships.
We may collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, or in response to oral requests for information from you (such as your assets and your income, and identifying information such as your name and address).
- Information about your transactions with us or others (such as policies purchased and premium payment history): and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency (such as your credit worthiness and credit history).
To Whom We May Disclose That Information
- We do not disclose nonpublic personal financial information about customers or former customers to affiliated and non-affiliated third parties except as permitted by law.
- We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to financial service providers such as mortgage bankers and insurers.
Sharing under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
Under “the Fair Credit Report Act, we are permitted by law the share within the River Falls Mutual Insurance Company organization information concerning a customers account history and experiences with us. Unless you tell us not to, we also may share among the River Falls Mutual Insurance Company family of companies to include the Dusek Agency.
How We Protect the Confidentiality of Security of Your Nonpublic Personal Financial Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal financial information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal financial information.
River Falls Mutual
218 North Main Street
River Falls, Wisconsin 54022